Frequently Asked Questions
Is all your jewelry handmade?
Yes, apart from chains, crystals and a few parts of the jewelry, such as locks and earhocks all our jewelry is handmade.
Do you make jewelry in gold?
No, we don't use any gold in our jewelry. We are only using 925 Sterling silver and some copper.
Can I modify or request changes of details on my order?
Mostly no, there are som changes that can be implemented, such as the length of a chain, size of a ring, bracelet or necklace that's not described on the product page. If you have such request, contact us before you place your order.
Can I have my jewelry engraved?
No, we don't have that option yet. In the future we plan to make it a possibility.
Do you ship to other countries?
Yes, we ship our orders Worldwide.
Do you make wedding/engagement rings?
No, we haven't any wedding/engagement rings in our assortment at the moment. Maybe in the future.
Can the appearance differ from product to product?
Yes, our jewelry is handmade which means every product is unique. Some products may differ more than others depending on the type of jewelry, design or/and manufacturing process.
How long is the wait before I get my order?
It all depends on the size of the order, where you live and how much orders there is at the moment. Note that all our jewelry are made to order, we manufacture them after your order have been placed. Count on 1-2 weeks of production time before your jewelry is made. Depending on the ordering queue or product, this time might be shorter or longer.
If the wait is long at the moment you will be notified shortly after you have placed your order.
I just received my jewelry, but when I tried it on it doesn't fit. Can I change?
Yes, you can. However, it may involve some processes.
1. Our jewelry is crafted to order, which means if you want to change the size of your jewelry, we have to make a new one in that size and will therefore put you at the back of the ordering queue = This can lead to long wait.
2. You have to pay the shipping cost to send the jewelry back to us and also the shipping cost to send the new jewelry back to you.
3. The jewelry you return must be in the same condition as it was when you received it. If it is damaged in any way you will be fully charged for the new jewelry.
4. You must return/change the jewelry within 30 days after the purchase has been registered.
NOTE: To prevent this to happen, be sure to read the description on the product page, measure the size of the jewelry on yourself before you place your order*. The easiest way to do this is by using measuring tape around your arm/wrist, finger or neck. Check out or "Size chart" page for more information.
* If you feel uncertain about the sizes or our product information, please contact us first before you place any orders.
I received my jewelry, but I'm not satisfied with it. Can I return it and have a refund?
It's important to us that you as a customer is satisfied, happy and pleased with our products. If our product wasn't what you expected, you can send it back to us and we will make a full refund of your order, no questions asked. The refund will be made:
1. When the jewelry has returned to us.
2. If the returned jewelry is in the same condition as it was when it was sent to you. If it is damaged in any way, we will make a deduction of the total refund depending on the size of the damage.
3. You must return the jewelry within 30 days after the purchase has been registered.
* We don't pay the shipping on returns.
Can I find you on any social media platform?
Yes, you can find us on both Facebook and Instagram. Be sure to follow us for new jewelry updates, work in progress and "behind the scenes" footage in the smithy.